Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Influenster's new look

Hi all!  I know it's been some time since I've been here writing but thought I'd try again.  I'd like to regularly update with current products I'm testing and tell you all what I think.

Today I'll share with you a program I signed up with at the end of last year called Influenster.  Like other test product companies, they send you products to try and you in turn give your feedback on them.  I have gotten two boxes so far, a Palmolive dish soap package (that I also subsequently won a prize with and was shipped another box of goodies) and the Mom VoxBox this past summer.  It was packed full of fun items like nails, sweetner, soap, and a Quaker Oats cookie!

In just the last couple months, Influenster has updated their website.  It is much more user friendly and faster than before.  The only thing that I missed the first time I went to it was reading the about page and I wish I would have.  You can initially only unlock 5 badges until you earn rights to unlock more.  Had I known that, I would have unlocked more badges that better fit my profile instead of going down their list trying to unlock each one.  So heed that warning if you sign up and only select badges that best fit you first!

To read more about how the program works and sign up (why not, you get free stuff) go to Influenster now!  (and don't forget to read the about page before you start unlocking those badges!)

No comments:

Post a Comment